About the forum
“With a nice mix of Australian and New Zealand small and medium sized firms meeting and sharing successes and ideas, the Forum once again proved to be a very valuable opportunity. It is an advantage that the Forum is relatively small and discrete."
- Richard Rowley, CEO, Tompkins Wake
Started in 2007, the Future Firm Forum is a law firm leadership and management conference. It addresses important issues such as strategy, profitability, regulation, growth, technology, and innovation. It offers Managing Partners, Directors and Owners, Senior Associates, CEOs, and Practice Managers from (predominantly Australasian) law firms the opportunity to enhance their skills and their understanding of law firm development.
World class speakers and experts
Unlike other law firm management conferences, the Future Firm Forum offers all guests an intimate, interactive learning experience over two days in the company of world class speakers, thought-leaders and acknowledged experts in their respective fields. In previous years, the forum has enjoyed presentations from the likes of renowned law firm futurist Professor Richard Susskind, Australian business leader Nigel Marsh and award-winning UK lawyer Joy Kingsley.
Why attend the forum
The legal services market is changing and law firm leaders need to be prepared for what may be around the corner. So whether you are from a small, medium or large practice, here's what you can gain by attending this forum:
* Learn from successful lawyers and experts in their fields
* Be inspired by world-class speakers
* Network with presenters and fellow lawyers
* Socialise and relax in superb surroundings
* Identify how best to distinguish your firm from your competitors
* Enjoy superb cuisine and award-winning wines
* Get a glimpse of what the future might hold for your firm
* Discover tried and tested ways to grow your legal business
PLUS earn 9 hours CPD!